Sunday, January 29, 2006

Update...

Well...I am back at school. Have been for two weeks now. It's been a weird start to the semester. My roommate up and moved out (quit school for the semester) just a day after moving back in, so I have this room to myself, although I still share this apartment with one other person. I experienced extreme deja vu during the introduction of one of my new classes because the professor wants us to do two group projects during the semester that involve an oral presentation and a written report in almost exactly the same format as I did in a class I took last semester. You know those professors have been comparing notes.

I've made some long-overdue updates to the Stoughton Piston Head Society website, including starting work on my account of the Stoughton tornado of August 18, 2005. I've also made some additions to the SPC high risk archive and put together a page of random links to bands/musicians I like.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Andy

I didn't see an email address on your page.

I am interested in trying to piece together your high risk web site. I sent you a message through StormTrack - not sure you got it though.

I have pulled this together from the way back machine - I temp placed it here (to show you what I mean by piecing it back together). All credit would be given to you or you could reupload it somewhere.
http://www.beaudodson.com/highrisk/spc.htm

What I would like to do is take what you have and try to add to it - update it. If you are not interested then let me know. I have had several people ask about the high risk website that you put together. Someone told me that it was hacked. So I assume that is what happened.

I am not interested in using it for any type of profit of course. Just interested in historical events (archiving).

Thanks and feel free to erase this message when you are finished reading it.

My email is
beaudodson@usawx.com

Thanks for your time.

Beau

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home